Carillon Bell Tower
This tower was donated to the people of the CNMI from Ambassador F. Haydn Williams in honor to the war deaths. It plays different melodies every half hour.
Similar towers are standing in cemetaries for US Armed Forces from WWI and II in Northern France and the BeNeLux countries.
OLYMPUS CORPORATION E-1, f/5.6 @ 50 mm, 1/1600, ISO 400, No Flash
© Photography by cgbier